1. If candidate is failing one or more subjects, she may not try out.
2. If candidate cannot make summer cheer camp, she may not try out.
3. Seniors: Anyone who has made cheerleading 2 of her 3 junior high years and BOTH 10th and 11th grade years will automatically make cheerleading her senior year.
4 For both junior high and high school squads: 16 will be the maximum number. In the event that 16 or less try out, 12 will be the maximum number.
5. Tryouts are fair game-the girls with the highest scores make the squad; it does not matter which grade you are in.
6. Girls must wear hair in a ponytail with a ribbon, a Lee or blank tank tucked into shorts, and NO JEWELRY for the tryout process.
1. No cheerleader will be allowed to cheer if she is failing one or more subjects.
2. No cheerleader will be allowed to cheer with an "N" or "U" in conduct.
3. This includes pep rallies and games.
4. All hair must be pulled back in some way, shape or form with a bow.
5. Cell phones are prohibited during games and pep rallies. Do NOT take your phone on the track or in the stands with you during football and/or basketball.
6. If a cheerleader is going to be absent for games, pep rallies, or practices, she must let me know in advance. Failure to do so will result in an unexcused absence.
7. All cheerleaders are to be ON TIME for every practice, game and pep rally.
8. Always remember to keep poms, rain jacket, and any cold weather gear in your bag when going to out of town games.
9. Cheerleaders must arrive at ALL games both in and out of town at least 30 minutes early.
- Tryouts - March 10th, 4:00 p.m.
- Fittings - March 21st, time TBA
- Camp-May 23rd - May 25th instructed by Mel Young and Chase White, time TBA
- JH Pictures - June 6th, time/place TBA
- JS Pictures - June 7th, time/place TBA