Exam ScheduleRead More
A-AA-AAA North State Track and Field ChampionshipRead More
Click for Track Meet Schedule of EventsRead More
Junior High District Meet Schedule 4.10.19Read More
Click for Lee Colt Invitational Event ScheduleRead More
Click for Track Meet Schedule of EventsRead More
Come cheer for the Colts tomorrow!Read More
Griffin's 6th annual Run is March 23, 2019. (1st Annual Color Run!)
Registration forms are available on the table outside the office.
For our service project this month we will be raising money for Reece's Rainbow by sponsoring the run and helping to fund adoption for a deserving child.
Please bring $1 or more on Friday March 1, March 8, and March 22. All proceeds will be donated to Reece's Rainbow.
Please also bring cases of water to donate for the Color Run on March 23. (be sure to sign the sheet)
Any students willing to help on race day morning, please sign up!
December Exam ScheduleRead More
LEE ANNOUNCEMENTSRead More
Chuck Lamb Photo Gallery AppRead More
School Picture Day for Grades 7-11 are TOMORROW!Read More
Senior Yearbook AdsRead More
Lee will Host Softball Tournament Saturday, August 11Read More
We will have our first booster club meeting of the year Wednesday, August 1 @ 5:30 in the school library. We have a lot of very exciting things going on in our sports programs, & we invite EVERYONE to be a part.
We will be hosting the Jr. High Football Jamboree on August 9. This is HUGE deal and an honor to host. We want to show everyone why our school and athletic program is the best. Please review the concession stand list for the Jamboree below.
We look forward to a BIG crowd at the meeting.
GO COLTS AND FILLIES!
Attention all inncoming 7th Grade students: Please don’t forget to update your TDAP Immunizations, and bring your certificate by Lee Academy as soon as possible. We must have these before school starts!
We have exactly one month from today until our first day of school (August 9). We are finishing the preparations for next school year. Here are a few reminders so you and your student(s) will be ready for school!
- Please make sure your student(s) are completing their summer reading books. Students will be tested on these books when we return to school.
- Please make sure your student(s) have the proper uniform. Any Parker brand uniform you have will still be honored. It is important that if you are wearing a uniform from a previous year, it needs to fit properly. If you need to order new uniforms the website is www.flynnohara.com. Our uniform policy is attached, please review as we will be strictly enforcing the uniform policy this year.
- Student supply lists will be completed and put on RenWeb by the end of this week. Please make sure you have all necessary school supplies.
- Football program ads are due tomorrowJuly 10, please turn them into the office.
- Jr. High and Varsity football pictures will be Wednesday, July 11.
- If you would like a sports pass for any of the upcoming sports please click this link https://goo.gl/forms/X4eX9KgEAVIkcsIH2 to complete the form. The deadline is July 24.
More information and reminders will be sent out later in the month. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer, stay safe and have fun!
A few reminders for next week:
- Football pictures will be made on Wednesday, July 11 beginning at 10:00. Please have your child there on time. If you would like to have pictures taken with multiple children please have all children there. Forms will be given out at workouts, the picture form is also attached below.
- Workouts start back up on Monday!
- Senior sports banner pictures will be made on Wednesday, July 11 at 6:00 pm in the gym.
- Football ads are due soon, please get out and sell ads (CHEERLEADERS AND SENIORS ONLY!!
NEW offer at Lee this year!
Who is always looking for cash when it comes to athletic events?
We want to make things easier for parents, grandparents, and friends of Lee to enter our sporting events without having to stop by the bank or ATM.We are offering sports passes this year. You can purchase an ALL SPORTS pass or you can purchase individual sports passes. The link below will take you to our form. It is important that you choose the sport you would like to purchase and that you type in the name exactly as you would like it printed on your pass.
Here are a few things to remember:
- The pass is non-transferable, meaning all passes will be individualized for the person it belongs to!
- The pass is only applicable to HOME SPORTING EVENTS, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AT AWAY GAMES!
- LEE ACADEMY STUDENTS DO NOT NEED A PASS, THEY GET IN ALL EVENTS FOR FREE!
- Children 5 and under are not required to have a pass.
- These passes have been discounted, purchasing a pass will save you money!
- This is optional, you do not have to purchase a pass.
- The money must be turned into the office on or before July 23 or your pass WILL NOT BE ORDERED! We will send out reminders as we get close to the cut off date!
- This is our first year implementing this, please be patient!
Thank you for your support of Lee Academy Athletics!
LINK FOR PASSES IS BELOW!!
Football team pictures will be held on July 11, 2018. The varsity team will take pictures at 9:00 and the jr. high team pics will be at 10:00. Forms will be coming home soon. If you are purchasing an ad for the football program and you would like other children or siblings in the picture please make sure they are there at the appropriate time to take pictures with Chuck Lamb. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the office.